Wednesday 2 May 2012

Take a Tenner Event Success

I would like to offer my sincere congratulations to the team at 'Eastbourne Can' for organising their 'Take a Tenner' event in Eastbourne's Independent Retail area, Little Chelsea last weekend.

It was great to see something positive being done to help local businesses in these challenging times and I was happy to take part by purchasing a tasty Chicken & Mushroom Pie and Toffee Muffin from Cavendish Bakery and cutting what little remains of my hair at Ministry of Barbers.

According to today's Twitter feed from @EastbourneNews, the event is believed to have generated an extra £500 worth of trade in the Little Chelsea area which will surely have not only added some extra revenue to businesses but hopefully also raised the profile of the area and the many unique traders within it.



Great work here Eastbourne Can, I look forward to taking part in the next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment