Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas to all my Blog readers

I've been writing the 'View from the Chamber' blog for a year now and thoroughly enjoy the interaction I have had from friends, family, neighbours, constituents, political colleagues and those living and working throughout Sussex, England and elsewhere in the world.

Having passed the milestone of 25,000 page views last week it seems clear that readers must be finding something of interest on the blog but I will continue to try and find a right mix of local an national news items, politics and my passionate support for supporting local businesses and British products.

Merry Christmas to you all and your families, I shall be going off line now for a couple of days whilst I enjoy Christmas with my family but resume blogging on the 27th December.

Patrick


No comments:

Post a Comment