Friday 21 December 2012

Sign up to Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner, Katy Bourne's regular e-newsletter to keep up to date!


Hello,

I am now almost one month into my new role as your Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner and I am pleased to have already met with a huge variety of people from the public to partners and the police. I have enjoyed meeting Sussex Police officers at their early turn briefings and I would like to extend my thanks to those who will be working over the festive period to ensure we are all safe this Christmas.

This week I announced that I have extended Sussex Police Chief Constable, Martin Richard’s, contract of employment by another year. This gives us almost two years to build on the professional relationship we have already established. We have had some very good discussions and I am looking forward to working with him to tackle the issues that matter most to you.

My success as your PCC will depend on my understanding of Sussex and its residents and shaping the police force accordingly. Over the coming months I will be attending street surgeries so I can meet as many local people as possible and find out your thoughts and experiences of policing and crime in Sussex. In the meantime you can contact me at spcc@sussex-pcc.gov.uk to have your say.

I am looking forward to a busy 2013 and the challenges ahead. Thank you for your continued support and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Katy
Katy Bourne

Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner

You can subscribe to Katy's regular e-newsletters by clicking on the link below:

http://www.sussex-pcc.gov.uk/spcc-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment