Thursday 27 December 2012

#VisitEastbourne - take in the fresh sea air & enjoy stunning coastal views

One of the things I've thoroughly enjoyed this Christmas apart from the usual family festivities is the time to get out and about with the dog and appreciate our stunning surroundings in daylight.

There are few places I know that can offer the combination of rolling green and pleasant downland with coastal sea views in the way Eastbourne does.

Whilst I've worked around Kent and Sussex in a variety of places, I've lived in Eastbourne all my life and I never tire of our picturesque landscape so I thought that it would be a good thing to share some of the views I've enjoyed this week with my Twitter followers and Facebook friends.

So whether you live local or have never been to Eastbourne, I urge you to dust off the cobwebs, take a lungful of fresh sea air and enjoy a visit to Eastbourne.



Looking towards Belle Tout Lighthouse from Birling Gap



Beachy Head Lighthouse



Eastbourne Downland (from Beachy Head to Birling Gap & the Sevensisters)
The Gateway to the South Downs National Park



Martello Tower at Sovereign Harbour North



Sovereign Harbour Mouth



North Harbour Beaches with views to Pevensey Bay and Bexhill-on-Sea



Wild Ponies grazing up at Birling Gap until February 2013



Looking down on Birling Gap and on towards the Sevensisters



Belle Tout Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment